Contact our Historical Renovation Specialist directly!
Alejandro Reyes: 804-647-6359 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Richmond's historic Fan District and the surrounding historic communities can count on us to preserve, restore, and recreate the quality of their unique properties.
Alex and Son puts their 20 years of experience in Historical Renovation to use in guiding you through your project. We'll help you keep your home up to date while retaining the original design and beauty of your historical property.
You can see our work throughout the Fan District and beyond in buildings such as the old Floyd St. Bank Building, the James Black Music Center, and various residences of Monument Ave. Call us today for a free estimate!
Services for Historical Renovation:
- Texture Ceiling (Apply, Repair or Remove)
- Plaster Repair (Walls and Molding)
- Drywall Laminating
- Door and Window Trim and Molding Repair and Restoration
- Cabinet Refinishing
- Wood Flooring Refinishing
- Custom Interior Painting (Specialty Textures, Faux Finish, Mural, Trompe L'oeil)
- Brick Wall and Foundation Restoration and Repair
- Roof Repair (Asphalt Shingle, Flat Foam/Single Ply, Membrane, Metal, Wood Shake)